Monday, September 22, 2008

Lawnmowers.

As I should be doing school right now, there's no music playing, and hence, no amazing title for today's blog. Drats.

ummm boy. I'm really just writing to wake my mind up, because I need to get 2 lessons of math done, and my past experience has told me that with these lessons, I won't be done for about 3 hours... sometimes more. I've been doing school allll day, and an hour ago I WAS doing biology, until I saw how cute the cat was on the couch next to me, and how warm she felt against my arm, and then how comfortable I was when I laid my head down... I woke up like ten minutes ago. And now my body feels completely numb and my head is like... well, it's not. That's the problem.

Jon left last night and this morning Mom saw a headboard out for the salvation army down the street, and we went and asked the people if we could have it. They said we could. It's pretty cool. I just have to more some stuff around in my room to make it fit. Maybe that's what I need. Oh and Jon left. I already said that... I miss the bum. It's always nice to have him back and see that he hasn't changed all that much since he went away.

Egad. I realllly don't have the brains to do math today... but it's due tomorrow. Shoot. I can't even SPELL. The only reason this looks alright is because of the blessed backspace button. And I'm pretty much using it on every word.

Alright, welllllllll........ I just need to wake up. That's all there is about it. So long.

No comments: