Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"If somebody loved you, they'd tell you by now."

Wow. That is probably the most depressing thing I've ever heard..... don't worry, I'm not suicidal today. I just happen to like that song.

Anywho. Hello starshine. Today was another vc-er, and a long one at that.... but not all that bad. Kickboxing was more or less a boot-camp... the teacher said so herself. We did 100 crunches, 50 pushups and a million other innumerable things that caused my body much pain. And somehow my shins. Go figure...
Math was dumb as usual. I'd forgotten how completely inept I am at fractions.
Art was a work day, which I love. Just painting and listening to music for 3 hours. I think my painting turned out alright, though I wasn't really a fan at first. We'll see what Julie thinks. I'm almost afraid to ask....

I really wish I could've hung out with Laura and Amelia after class, but Kate called like 2 seconds after we walked out and wanted to go home. Sadness. Especially after yesterday, I just needed them to cheer me up. But Amelia says she'll call me soon so that's my little ray of sunshine for the day.

Another ray, is there was a fresh pot of coffee waiting when I got home. After hearing my gym teacher blaspheme energy drinks and caffeine in class, I was starting to miss them.

Well I have a ton of homework, but that seems to be usual by now. I'm kind of getting used to the horrid overwhelming feeling. Which is kind of a sad feeling in itself.

Today we saw the exact replica of James. It was weird.

Annnd... let's see. Not really much else to report. I've got a million thoughts on everything, it seems, but my fingers are revolting and getting tired of typing them all. That, and I have a tendency to sound ranty and depressed even when I'm not really.. except, today, I am. Sort of. At least I think. Maybe I'm just bipolar today. I feel happy until I think of something or other, and then I feel sad and mad and angsty, until I think of another something or other... going back and forth like the blinds against the back door. Except that I'm not dusty. Or blind.

Well if not, that's okay, glass child. That's okay.

No comments: