Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Don't think twice, it's alright.

Okay. I've been in a much better, less-ranty mood today. But I simply must say.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Does my math teacher have no idea what he did to us yesterday? I've been doing math for THREE HOURS, (well, on and off... a girl does need breaks once in a while. But mostly on.) and I just now finished last week's lesson. There's a whole 'nother 7 pages of stupid things I learned in pre-algebra. It's not HARD, it just takes FOREVER to write down and work out without a calculator. And I hated pre-algebra.

I've not been wasting today. I've been doing school since like 10. I got some history done, much art homework... and of course, lesson 1.9 in math. Now to start chapter two. I think I'll be up all night doing this... it just takes too long!!

Whyyyyyyyyy.......

I just... I don't know, I need somebody to do it for me or something. It's so frustrating and so tedious and GAH. I HATE math, darnit....

Heeellllllpppp!

************************************************************************************

So. I just now finished math. WHEW. And now I kind of feel sick... which is no good cause I still have to do some biology. And perhaps some reading for mom's lit class. We shall see... I just need a break from school. A break from life might be good too... and that's why God created naps. But darnit, I can't sleep in the day time. Agg.......

But at least I finished math. That was my main agitation. Goodbye's too good a word, babe, so I'll just say fare the well...

Ooh. Last night I drew this picture. It's called "You are the Dandelion". :) It was based off a picture of me eating ice cream in Truckee... I just took out my sticky-ice-cream-fingers and fudged a few things here and there. But I like it. Anyways.... I'm gonna go... eat something. Yes.

No comments: