Friday, September 19, 2008

I love you, standing all alone in a black coat.

I feel absolutely perfectly happy.

Wow.

So today started out lame... pretty much Group Solutions was lame... biology was, oddly enough, the most entertaining class, but not because of science - mostly just because I sat with Amelia, John Pettit and Nolan and Emily Lamo and together we're rather hilarious. History, I have a feeling, I will not like very much. Not because of Mrs. Yee, just because... I don't know. The atmosphere isn't what it could be, we'll say. Lunch was... ugh. Um, and American Lit was actually very interesting... lots of talking, lots of interested people, which is really impressive for a GS class. But still, the drama of the past weeks made it all really... uncomfortable. Except that Amelia and I are in all the same classes. And that's a ray of sunshine in itself.

But what really made me happy was that Amelia came over afterwards, and she just now left. We went to the harbor and bought hot chocolates, sat at the docks and ranted... tired of ranting, we moved from the benches and walked around the rest of the harbor, and spent the rest of the time talking about relatively happy things. I think we were both heartily cheered... all I needed was just to talk to her. And everything seems right again.

Now we're gonna eat dinner and Jon will be here soon.... of course, so will the Kellers.... but that's another story... but I am just so excited to see Jon!!!

In all, Life won most of the battles this week. But I conquered today.

No comments: