Thursday, September 11, 2008

"I thought of you and where you'd gone..."

"...And let the world spin madly on."

And madly on it spins. But not unbearably madly, in any case.

I ditched kickboxing today cause I'm still so sore from Tuesday and plus I didn't feel like going and I have too much other homework. Anyway, it was my first official ditching of a class. Yay me! I went to math, though, then came home, did some biology, and went back at 1 for art... saw the "geometry kids", who I haven't seen in a few weeks and I kind of missed the little buggers. Anyways, there's not much else to say about today... other than I love Laura and Amelia with the love of a thousand suns, and I feel like I got a pepsi-hangover. I hadn't thought that possible.

And, obviously, today is September 11th. Eight years ago it would've just been like any other day, isn't that weird? I mean my family wasn't effected by it, since it was all the way out in New York... but still. It's unbelievable how much has changed since then, especially for those who were effected by it.
God bless them all, and everyone who's still being effected...

*************************************************************************************

So it's 10:26 and I'm bored. Tired, and bored, but I don't want to go to bed. I may write, or even do math homework. Yes, these are desperate times.

I miss my stinking brother so much. This is the kind of time I would normally go up to his room - when I'm bored and need someone to talk to... I'd come up the stairs and hear him tapping away on the keys and playing Bob Dylan. Not so. Sometimes I hate it how life jumps ahead for some people while I stay in the same stinking rut people have come to call high school. It's not fair. And darnit, I just want to hug him.

Tomorrow is picture day for ACHEV. Woohoo. I don't even know what I'm wearing... blah. But Amelia and I are hanging out afterwards, so that'll be fun...

Ugh I have this horrible headache that's been jumping on me all day. How do you get rid of those?

I need to do something and get my mind off of things......

No comments: