Sunday, November 9, 2008

"Like dying in the sun."

I was happy today. I really was. I blame the Cranberries. Because suddenly I feel like I'm at the lowest I could possibly be at, and I don't really know why. I have things I'm sad about, I have things I'm seriously annoyed at... but about two minutes ago, I suddenly became drenched in this deep thick gooey sort of depression.
No, this isn't depression... this is just feeling... horrible. Low. Like I'm in a room seventeen stories below ground-level, and someone just walked me down and left me there, threw away the key, and just turned out the last light.
Wow. Ohhhhhh goodness... I mock people like me for amusement. I can't believe I just said what I did. You see what I mean? I can't help it. I suddenly feel totally and utterly and irrepressibly lost. And I don't know why.

No comments: