Friday, November 14, 2008

"I had to rearrange their faces, and give them another name."

Welll I'm not sure how I did on the math test yesterday. I know for sure I got one of the last ones wrong cause the process just ran away from my mind... but that's all I know. Anyway, today's Friday, which means lots of school, and about time to start GS homework.. hah... a.

Tonight's a dance/birthday party. I should probably also find out what I'm wearing to that. It said "dress casual"... but casual is jeans and a t-shirt. And you can't wear that to a dance. So hmm.

Last night I drew another Alan Arkin picture, this one from "The Russians are Coming!". It kind of made me sad - last week I was in ecstasy over that picture I drew from "Wait until Dark". This new one is about ten times better. Maybe eleven. I guess I could take it as, I'm improving. But still... when I do something well I'd like it to still be impressive a week later. Oh well... now I just have to show off. Here.


It looks a lot better on paper than a computer... scanner smudges and pixelizations and whatnot. But still. Impressive, yes?

Well now I have to go clean up the kitchen and start homework to please Mom. Lots to do today...

No comments: