Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Let me assure you, friend..."

...Every day is ice cream and chocolate cake
And what you make of it
Let me just say
You get what you take
From it, so be amazed."


Life is so happy right now. Beth and Jon both came home this weekend! It's windy and sunny but so cold and it feels like autumn finally. Beth got home at about 5 yesterday, and Mom and Dad were gone and Jon wasn't here yet - so the 3 of us rented 'Penelope' and watched that... and then hung out in my room till 11, where Beth fell asleep on my bed instead of the air mattress we had pumped up for her... Kate went to bed, and then Jon and Mom and Dad got home. Dad, Jon and I stayed up talking and eating and watching Monty Python until 1 o'clock. When I got upstairs, I couldn't wake Beth up because I'd feel mean, so I slept on the air mattress... now my back kinda hurts... but it's okay. I'm just so happy we're all here :)

Tonight I'm going dancing!

Ooh, hey, speaking of Penelope... on Wednesday Amelia and I were at the mall, and I swear on a stack of Bibles we saw James MacAvoy. Or at least someone who looked extreemly much like him - but I'm pretty sure I'd know him anywhere. He was sitting in front of Coffee Bean with an official looking guy and a bunch of papers, I'm guessing he was an agent, but you never know. Anyway, that made me pretty much happy.

Well, I'm gonna go eat another scone. (Beth made some. Yummm.) I've got a lot to do today but I don't want to start anything... I'm afraid if I did, everybody else would be busy too, and then we wouldn't all be hanging out together... so we'll see.

No comments: